What’s better in life than being dressed in pink, wearing and eye patch and hitting a pinata! Not much for this 5 year old.
Supplies: Coredinations, Crate Paper (paper), Misc (ribbon), EK Success punches, American Crafts (Thickers alpha), Cosmo Cricket (letters and Glubers adhesive), handmade clay flower
Design Tip: Use design elements in odd numbers. The clusters of flowers are all in three. Three is a much more appealing number to the eye than 2, 4 or other even numbers.
Price Per Page: $$$ [$3-$4] (despite using handmade polymer clay flowers, I used quite a bit of ribbon in making the ribbon flowers, and the use of Glubers (by Cosmo Cricket) added about $1.25 to the cost of materials).
- Price Per Page–More Information
- I ♥ Mason Jars–Food Friday
- Underwear Boy
- Someday, I’ll Be Stationary–New Scrap Cabinet
- Got A Little Messy
- Fabric Friday (on Saturday) & 100k hit giveaway up...
- Fabric Friday–Princess Crown Dress with Swarovski ...
- Ever Have Those Days?
- Who Are You?
- Free Rider
- The Content Scrapbooker – Budget Tip
- Spring Photos
- Fire Season Already
- Fabric Friday–Cupcake Apron
- Craft Warehouse Design Team Assignment 4–Simple St...
- Arghh Matey
- I Just Can’t Resist!!!
- Blog Hop Winner
- Easter Color Blog Hop
- I Need Filler…(and winner)
- Album Organization
- Too Much Easter Candy?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2011 (340)
- ► 2010 (278)
- ► 2009 (240)