until recently?? I guess it's that I've always avoided messy things. But this mess is worth it!
I've been modge podging everything. I've got a few projects to share later, but today, what we use it for is puzzles. After the kids put together the puzzle, we modge podge it and put it on the wall. Cheaper wall art than posters, and then we don't lose puzzle pieces!
- ► 2012 (189)
- ► 2011 (340)
- Well, I survived day one, BUT this could still be ...
- This might be my last blog post....
- Using a Digital Template
- Rain on a metal roof....
- A Home For A Princess
- Science 101
- Mr. Giggles
- Love your twinkle
- My Artist
- Mod Podge Journal
- How did I manage to never use mod podge
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Trouble, mom keeps it in the cookie jar
- Best Friends
- Counting Waterfalls
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2009 (240)