I'm all about do it yourself. I love to take something plain, and make it pretty or something.
This is a candle I made. Just cut some vinyl using SCAL (I did this a couple weeks ago in the original SCAL). Applied it to the jar, and I now have a very western inspired home decor candle.
Today's the last chance to enter my giveaway, so if you haven't yet, be sure to! Winners will be announced tomorrow.
- ► 2012 (189)
- ► 2011 (340)
- Snow? But it's spring? & A Treat!!
- A Happy Accident & WINNERS!!!!
- On the road....
- Good Pictures Take Risk - More Great Wolf
- Great Day, Great Friends, Great Wolf
- A few more baby shower details....
- Who doesn't love chocolate???
- Outside the box camera strap
- Diaper Cake & Another Giveaway
- Punch Recipe & Giveaway
- Please May I Can I.....
- Just a quick minute....
- Scrap Day News!!
- I haven't forgotten - I promise!
- Thank you, All of you
- Who doesn't love a little sweet treat?
- It's been a long time....
- Three Nails Woodworking Cabinets
- Camera Lens Distortion Tutorial Using PSE
- Home Decor
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2009 (240)